Come see a physiotherapist to treat for pain disorders, sports injuries, post-operative rehabilitation, post-stroke rehabilitation, fitness assessment and training, weight loss and more!
Chiropractors are health professionals that specialize in manual adjustments to the spine and other joints of the body. The adjustments help to decrease pain and restore joint function.
Acupuncturists follow principles of traditional Chinese medicine to help enhance the body’s natural healing process to improve its function. This is achieved with the use of needles inserted in specific parts of the body associated with the identified disorder.
Chiropodists specialize in foot and ankle disorders, including and not limited to foot pains, corns, calluses, warts, fungus, nail problems, bunions, wounds, or other symptoms caused by diabetes or arthritis.
Why Choose SmartLife
We are proud to provide exceptional, evidence-based quality service by healthcare professionals. We strive to serve you best in the following ways:
- All assessments and treatments take place in private therapy rooms to ensure your privacy
- No double-booking to allow for one-on-one attention
- Reasonable pricing to encourage access to our services
- Our clinic is open 7 days a week, 10 am to 7 pm, to accommodate your busy schedules
- Regular acquisition of new treatment and rehabilitation equipment to incorporate new technologies and knowledge into our treatments
- We offer core and specialized services and products to make us a one-stop shop for all of your rehabilitation needs
With this approach we have become a preferred centre for physiotherapy and related allied health care services in Scarborough and the Greater Toronto Area.